COMPANY

Sortegel is one of the most important references, in Europe, regarding the labouring and the exportation of chestnuts.

Owing to an annual workmanship of about 10.000 tons, Sortegel commercialize his products in the global markets.

From the annual chestnut production of Sortegel approximately 25% is destined for commercialization in nature, while the remaining 75% are appointed to shell and freezing.

Sortegel - Produtos Congelados, S.A.phone: +351 273 969 350/8 fax: +351 273 969 420 sortegel@sortegel.pt